We had so much fun playing at the Euclid Tavern last night. If you were there, thanks for hanging out with us! We really enjoyed sharing the evening with Moonshine & Wine. Thanks, as always, to the Happy Dog/Euclid Tavern folks for having us.
Our new drummer, Chris Szuch, played his first show with us last night and he did a great job. This is probably the most natural fit we’ve had with a drummer to date!
Even though our new album doesn’t officially come out until tomorrow, we brought along a few CDs to sell at the show last night. If you bought one, we hope you’ve been enjoying it! If you didn’t have a chance to buy a CD, please consider ordering one through Bandcamp: http://youreamongfriends.bandcamp.com/album/as-we-watch-the-years-go
We played all of the songs from the new album in order last night, plus a couple of our older tunes tacked on at the end.
ANY DAY NOW
BUILDING BRIDGES TO BURN
A WAY TO GET AWAY
DREAMING OF THE PAST
UNTIL THE NEXT GIRL COMES ALONG
HALF A THOUGHT
We are playing at the Euclid Tavern tonight! Here are some reasons why you should come to this show:
- This will be our first show since June 4th. We miss playing music for you and we have a lot of catching up to do!
- Our new drummer, Chris Szuch, will be playing his first show with us. We love what Chris’s drumming adds to our songs and we can’t wait for you to hear this new lineup!
- We are going to play all of the songs from our new album in order for the first (and possibly only) time.
- Speaking of the new album… even though it doesn’t officially come out until Sunday, we are going to start selling CDs tonight!
- Scene Magazine ran a nice piece about us for this show: http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/moonshine-and-wine-youre-among-friends/Event?oid=4902545
- Scene Magazine also included this show on their Scene & Heard blog’s “7 Concerts to Catch This Weekend” list: http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2016/07/29/7-concerts-to-catch-this-weekend
- Yesterday was Kevin’s birthday, so this would be a good chance for you to wish him a happy (slightly belated) birthday in person.
- The amazing Moonshine & Wine will also be playing tonight! If you’d like to check them out, here is a link to their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/moonshineandwine
- This is an all ages show, so you can bring your whole family and all of your friends!
- It’s Happy Dog at the Euclid Tavern! Delicious hot dogs, tasty cold drinks, friendly people… a convenient free parking lot across the street… this is our favorite place in town to hang out and play music. Our shows there are always so much fun!
Are you convinced? Good! We look forward to seeing you tonight!
The Euclid Tavern
11625 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
The show starts at 9pm. $5.
When you pick up your copy of Scene Magazine this week, don’t forget to check out the piece about us, our new album and our upcoming show in the “Livewire” section. Thanks to Eli Shively for the kind words! Here is a link if you’d like to read it online: http://www.clevescene.com/cleveland/moonshine-and-wine-youre-among-friends/Event?oid=4902545
By the way, our new album is still available to pre-order through Bandcamp: http://youreamongfriends.bandcamp.com/album/as-we-watch-the-years-go
Our new album, As We Watch the Years Go…, will be released on July 31st! If you pre-order the album through Bandcamp, they’ll let you download the first track right away! Here is a link:
Congratulations to Kevin and his family on the birth of little Wesley this morning! He is such a cute baby! Stay tuned to Twitter and Facebook… Kevin loves taking pictures and there’s a good chance that he’ll be posting some over the next few days!
We are pleased to announce that Chris Szuch is our new drummer!
We hope that you are having a great summer so far!
We are going to play a special acoustic set to kick things off for Moonshine & Wine at the Euclid Tavern on Friday, July 29th! The show will start at 9pm. $5. All ages. Kevin’s birthday is the day before that, so you should come out and celebrate with us! (Speaking of Kevin, he is going to be a daddy for the second time any day now! Stay tuned!)
We’ve been busy mixing our new album. Everything is sounding really nice. In fact, we think it’s safe to say that these are some of our best recordings yet. We can’t wait to share them with you! Please follow us on Twitter for updates.